We need to keep the size and cost of state government within taxpayers' means while making government more efficient and effective.
Connecticut Regional Institute for the 21st Century Reports
- State and Local Public Services (Improving Delivery of Public Services, March 2012; pdf)
- State Employee Pensions and Benefits (Pensions and Other Post Employment Benefits: How Does CT Compare? December 2010; pdf)
- Corrections (Corrections, Parole and Probation Systems, October 2010; pdf)
- Long Term Care (Connecticut's Long Term Care System, March 2010; pdf)
- Connecticut: Strategic Economic Framework (Defining the issues, relationships, and resources necessary to compete in a global economy)