Continue making reforms that enable our economy to grow while safeguarding our resources.
Progress is being made to consolidate Connecticut’s environmental and energy policies with an eye toward economic growth within the newly formed Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP). DEEP should continue refining its operations and modifying its approaches to business in order to accelerate our economic recovery and help restore business confidence in Connecticut.
- Reforming DEEP Policy (pdf)
- Progress and Challenges (pdf)
- Promoting Brownfield Development (pdf)
- A Message from Commissioner Dan Esty
- Introducing the Brownfield Remediation and Revitalization Program Letter from Catherine Smith, DECD Commissioner
- Application for the Remediation and Revitalization Program (pdf; Oct. 3, 2011)
- Remediation and Revitalization Program Fact Sheet (pdf; Oct. 2, 2011)